Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the perfect accuracy of the information and materials on this website as there may be variance or inaccuracy to such content where we expressly exclude liability on this aspect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any such use. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Under no circumstances shall we or our agents be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages and to the extent permitted by law and we do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from us. You shall be responsible for your own usage of the products purchased from us to be in compliance with the rules and regulations of Australia. We make no warranty to our products or services on our website will meet your requirements and you hereby expressly indemnify us in the instance that they may not meet your particular requirements.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on our website. Some products may have associated image or photo which are for reference only and should be considered illustrative. All contents on our website including but not limited to logos, images, copy, text and general layout is protected by copyright and may not be used without express permission from us or any relevant third party copyright owners.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as shown on our website at any time. Any amendment will take effect from the time that it appears on the website. The Terms and Conditions which apply at the time that you place your Order are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to your Order. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Please note that different policies may apply to in-store purchase and online purchase. Please read the following terms carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under our company policy and our obligations to you.
Customer Care Line means a customer care line operated by us which is accessible by dialling 1800-870-821.
product means any product that you purchase from Ausmall Xiaomi Australia (whether online or in-store) as described in the original purchase receipt and/or tax invoice for the product.
Retail Store means our retail store located at 391 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood 2067, NSW, Sydney, Australia.
saleable condition means the product is in its original packaging where the original security seal/shrink wrap is intact and all user manuals, packaging and accessories are included. [Note: Saleable condition of a product shall be determined by the company at its sole absolute discretion.]
Service Centre means our service centre located at Unit 5, 8-10 Burrows Road, St Peters, NSW 2044, Sydney, Australia.
Unwanted Products means the product which is in a saleable condition together with any gift/voucher provided on original purchase (if any)
we, us or our means Ausmall Xiaomi Australia and its group of companies.
You or your means customer or purchaser who have purchased the product from us.